Saturday, June 23, 2012

An interview with a cyclist- me;)

I enjoy doing interviews, I find them very interesting and rewarding, the characters and personalities offer a fun glance at a strangers life. Recently I got interviewed, which was a cool experience too and I found myself recalling little stories I'd long since forgotten, like the time I got accosted by a cyclist in North Portland. If you get a chance go check it out - My interview with Bike4heck.

This week I really hit a wall of exhaustion, I'm not sure why, it just happened. Kyle was sick for the first three days of the week, Jack was sick for a day or so, I didn't get enough sleep on any night. I made up for it last night and crashed before 8pm, enjoying a 12 hour slumber, which is unheard of for me. This week has been hot and dry during the day, with plenty of stormy nights to cool things off. I haven't ridden that much and feel slightly guilty about it, but not too much, I've come to realize that cycling is a part of my life now and I can't be bothered to get "worried" if I skip a day here and there.

My camera is officially DONE. The black spot on the LCD screen has spread like a plague, making my "point and shoot" more of a "point and hope".  Luckily for me, I continue to be supported in many ways by my cycling community and Sarah from I Bike U Bike has stuck an unused camera in the mail for me. Thank you Sarah, it's very much appreciated! As I don't have any pictures from this week, and I refuse to post without one, I shall leave you with this adorable shot of my little motivator.




2 comments:

  1. Great interview! I liked your detail for the questions asked.

    Sarah beat me to the punch- for once I actually could have helped someone. My future-roommate/friend found a camera that came with one of his game systems, so I now have a free upgrade. To be fair, though, I'm glad Sarah beat me- my old camera is VERY old :P

    I wouldn't be too worried about being tired easily- you were just sick for a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it RETF! I tried to friend you on Facebook- did you get my message? Check your inbox, it would only let me "subscribe" and I'm not sure what the difference is.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments, if you would like to be updated with replies to the thread click "subscribe by email" on the bottom right hand side of the comment box.
Thanks!