Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Mundo in PDX

The Mundo just arrived in Portland and was greeted by my wonderful sister in law and niece. Stephanie and Amelia obviously wasted no time in jumping on for a ride, they are cargo bike riders too with a Kona Ute in the family.

Our friends were so nice to deliver the Mundo ahead of time for pre-flight packing at Joe Bike. My brother is going to cycle the Mundo over to Joe's in the next few days where it will join the Boda Boda, it all seems so real now and I'm both excited and nervous!

1 comment:

  1. In my early cycling days I owned a Kona "Jake the Snake".

    This update made me curious about modern Kona bikes.

    After seeing them, I was really impressed with the UTE:
    http://www.konaworld.com/bike.cfm?content=ute

    Thanks,
    Cullen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, if you would like to be updated with replies to the thread click "subscribe by email" on the bottom right hand side of the comment box.
Thanks!